The Kennedy Center presents Look Both Ways: Street Arts Across America, which offers free performances and events at the Kennedy Center as well as locations around Washington, including large-scale spectacles, street musicians, parade culture, puppetry, circus arts, chalk drawings, clowning, and more. From a circus-punk marching band and political puppet theater to jugglers, contortionists, and stunt dogs, the electric energy of live interactive performance invades the streets of Washington.
- ON MAY 11TH AT 8PM (OUTDOORS PERFORMANCE)
- At the Old Post Office Pavillion, 1100 Pennsylvania Ave., NW - Washington, D.C.
- ON MAY 12TH AT 4PM (OUTDOORS PERFORMANCE)
- At Yards Park, entrances at 3rd, 4th, and Water Streets, SE - Washington, D.C.
- ON MAY 13TH AT 6PM (THEATRE PERFORMANCE)
- At the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, Millenium Stage, 2700 F Street NW, Washington, D.C.